To be eligible to apply for funding, the applicant must be enrolled at a recognized educational institution. The recipient will receive up to $500 to be applied to tuition and textbooks. Please note that the award will be paid directly to the training institution.
Successful applicants must be:
- Identify as First Nations, Inuit or Mètis
- Enrolled in a recognized training institution
- In a construction foundations program or
- Level, 1, 2, 3 or 4 of an electrical apprenticeship
- Continuing with their studies in construction
Applications to the fund must be received prior to the end of training term.
The Fund awards two bursaries of up to $500 during each calendar year.
The Spring Award (1):
• Applications are due March 30th
• Successful applicants will be advised of the award by April 30th
The Fall Award (1):
• Applications are due August 30th. ** DEADLINE EXTENDED ** September 25th
• Successful applicants will be advised of the award by September 30th
Your application to the Timber Wolf Legacy Fund consists of:
- General application form
- Unofficial Transcript & Proof of Registration
- Statement of Personal Goals (100 – 500 words)
Applications are considered ineligible if the training has already been completed.
Application: Timber Wolf Legacy Fund
Funding applications will be reviewed by Foundation Staff and our volunteer team of advisors, which includes appointees from the Timber Wolf Legacy Fund Advisory.
Final approval will be made by the executive directors of the Foundation Board.
By applying, you consent to and acknowledge that the Construction Foundation of BC may share information about the application and/or your organization with our staff, donors, advisors and community partners.
Should you be successful in receiving funds from the Timber Wolf Legacy Fund from the Construction Foundation of BC, you consent to and acknowledge that the granting detail may be made public and shared on our website.