To be eligible to apply for funding, the applicant must be enrolled for training at the Trowel Trades Training Association. The recipient will receive up to $1950 to be applied to tuition. Please note that the award will be paid directly to the training institution.
Successful applicants must be:
- Enrolled at the Trowel Trades Training Association
- In Level, 1, 2, 3 of their apprenticeship
- Priority will be given to applicants who are members of the Masonry Institute of BC
Applications to the fund must be received three months prior to the month the training starts.
Your application to the Training Fund consists of:
- General application form
- Statement of Personal Goals (100 – 500 words)
- Proof of registration and acceptance in your program
- References - employer and one additional
- Confirm current membership status in the Masonry Institute of BC
Applications are considered ineligible if the training has already started or has been completed.
Funding applications will be reviewed by Foundation Staff and our volunteer team of advisors, which includes two appointees from the Masonry Institute of BC.
By applying, you consent to and acknowledge that the Construction Foundation of BC may share information about the application and/or your organization with our staff, donors, advisors and community partners.
Should you be successful in receiving funds from the Masonry Institute of BC Training Fund from the Construction Foundation of BC, you consent to and acknowledge that the granting detail may be made public and shared on our website.