To be eligible for ARC, you are a:
- Foreign trained individual with electrical or welding experience
- Newcomer to Canada (within 5 years of arrival)
The recognition process includes three steps:
- Basic literacy and numeracy assessments related to the trades
- A practical skills assessment of electrical or welding competencies
- Mapping your skills to BC's apprenticeship system
The completed assessment will provide a path forward into training, credential recognition, and/or employment in the trades.