Anyone is eligible to apply for funding.
Applications are accepted year-round.
Submit your proposal outlining the following in detail:
- a declaration that your organization accepts the conditions associated with this grant
- a detailed description of your project outlining the connection to the Foundation’s focus on enhancing safety and improving industry practices.
- a budget including the over-all funding requirement
- relevant biographies on all project team members
- Optional: include detail on up to two other facets of your work that you feel may be applicable
Applications will be accepted in PDF format via email.
Funding applications will be reviewed by Foundation Staff and our volunteer team of advisors, which is composed of construction industry professionals from across the province. Final approval will be made by the executive directors of the Foundation Board.
By applying, you consent to and acknowledge that the Construction Foundation of BC may share information about the application and/or your organization with our staff, donors, advisors and community partners.
Should you be successful in receiving research funding from the Construction Foundation of BC, you consent to and acknowledge that the final report will be made public and shared on our website. You will also recognize the Construction Foundation of BC’s support for the research on your website and within the research report. A follow up report on outcomes of the research will be required one year after completion of the project.