Successful applicants must be:
- Enrolled in a recognized training institution
- In a construction foundations program or
- Level, 1, 2, 3 of an apprenticeship program related to road building and heavy construction
- Continuing with their studies in construction
- Priority will be given to applicants in Northern British Columbia
Applications to the bursary are due April 30th each year, successful applicants will be advised of the award by June 15th each year.
Your application to the John Cunningham Bursary consists of:
- General application form
- Unofficial Transcript & Proof of Registration
- Statement of Personal Goals (250 – 750 words)
- Financial Information
Applications are considered ineligible if the training has been completed.
Funding applications will be reviewed by Foundation Staff and our volunteer team of advisors.
Final approval will be made by the executive directors of the Foundation Board.
By applying, you consent to and acknowledge that the Construction Foundation of BC may share information about the application and/or your organization with our staff, donors, advisors and community partners.
Should you be successful in receiving funds from the John Cunningham Bursary Fund from the Construction Foundation of BC, you consent to and acknowledge that the granting detail may be made public and shared on our website.